With the arrival of the cold, and with our minds thinking about the festive Christmas preparations, it is normal that we feel like tastier and warmer preparations
. And it is that, at this time, we usually think of recipes that comfort us, warm the body and cheer the soul.
However, the problem comes when we do not make a correct choice of the ingredients
of the preparation, or we resort to ultra-processed ones
. To avoid this, we propose 3 tasty and healthy recipes with which you will succeed in the kitchen!
keto pumpkin soup
Now, there is a great desire for seasonal products such as pumpkin, which provide us with numerous benefits
. In addition, it is very important to take care of digestive health
, especially in the days leading up to Christmas. To do so, we bring you this rich and very easy to make stew. It has only 6 g of carbohydrates, so it will be great for us if we are on a keto diet.
Our original recipe is made with pork, but can be adapted to any type of protein such as chicken, tofu, beef, soy, or heura. There is room for all tastes
- 650 g minced pork or your preferred protein
- 80 g white onions
- 140 g red pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch of salt
- Half a teaspoon of ground dried thyme
- 120g pumpkin puree (or crushed steamed pumpkin)
- 350 ml chicken or vegetable broth
- 120 ml of cooking cream (can be dairy or vegetable)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter or margarine
- In a large pot, brown the meat over medium-high heat along with the chopped onions and chopped peppers.
- When the meat is done and the vegetables have browned, in about 10-15 minutes, add the garlic, salt, and herbs and stir until everything is integrated.
- Add the pumpkin puree, chicken broth and cream.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes until the soup thickens.
- Finally, add the butter, stir well and serve hot.
Baked salmon with nuts
This simple recipe is ideal for when you have little time in the kitchen. With just a couple of ingredients you can enjoy a delicious, satisfying and energetic dish
. In addition, it has a contribution of nuts, ideal for the cold seasons due to its energy power
and its great contribution of minerals and healthy fatty acids, as well as that extra fiber to take care of the microbiota and immune system
- 300 g of fresh salmon (its vegan version could include seitan, tofu or tempeh)
- 20g of walnuts
- 20 g of flaked almonds
- 20g pistachios
- 1 zucchini
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Varnish the loin with a little olive oil and place the crushed nuts creating a crust on top. You have to press a little for them to adhere perfectly.
- Cut thin slices of zucchini and place on a tray.
- Season and add a little oil. Place the salmon with the crust on the zucchini bed and bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 220º.
- Let the salmon rest for 5 minutes out of the oven so that it can finish cooking with the remaining heat.
- Optional: you can sprinkle a little grated Parmesan cheese on top, or fermented cashew cheese if you carry it for its vegan option.
Keto chocolate and cookie cake
This recipe is from our dear Raquel Guerra
). It is a delicious and very easy cake to make, perfect for those days when we fancy something sweet and chocolatey. Don't have an oven? No problem, you won't need it for this cake!
- 120 g butter (or coconut margarine)
- 1/4 cup erythritol + 1 teaspoon for topping
- 150 g of keto cookies
- 120 ml of cream (can be vegetable)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 20g of Be Levels Keto Powder Chocolate
- 300 g chocolate mix
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bain-marie. Next, add the erythritol and the Be Levels Keto Powder Chocolate .
- Make the cookies. You can see the recipe by clicking here . Once cold, break them up and add them to the mixture.
- Line the mold and fill with the mixture.
- Let cool in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours.
- For the coverage, heat the cream, add the cocoa powder and the teaspoon of erythritol.
- Finish by spreading the coverage over the cake and let it refrigerate. We recommend taking it out of the fridge 15 minutes before serving and enjoying it with a hot coffee or infusion.
We hope you like them, and you know, if you dare to make them you can share them through Instagram tagging us @belevels
and with the hashtag #recetasbelevels